Monday, January 9, 2012
Week one Done
The first week of the new year has come and gone. I started this year out at 278 pounds. Worked out 5 days last week and am going for six this week. It has been easier with close friends around to do t with me and to keep me motivated. I feel like I am finally getting into the swing of things and getting into a habit of working out and making it part of my everyday life. I am working with the couch to 5k program that I have on my ipod and love the fact that I can share what I have accomplished and actually have a goal set everytime I start to work out. I think in the past for me it has always been an issue of me wanting it and wanting it right now. Setting the long term goals and forgetting about the everyday goals. Once I started using the everday goals and meeting them everyday, it gave me the boost that I needed. Now at the end of every work out I can look at myself and say I did it. This is what I accomplished today. This is what I will accomplish tomorrow. So I am proud to say that a week into the new year and I am 5 pounds lighter then what I was at the beginning. Hoping that it will continue to go do this path for the rest of the year and I can shed this weight and be happier and healthier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment