This week has been hard. I am down 10 pounds since the first of the year. I am very proud of the progress that I have made. I know that I could be losing more but things and life have come up. This week I was able to work out Sunday and Monday. Tuesday was a bad day with a bummed ankle. Its still swollen and sore but its getting better. So for the last two days I have not been able to work out. But thats ok I am going to back at it tomorrow night.
On Tuesday I went to the doctor to find out what the plan was for surgery. Got some blood drawn and now its time to get the other doctors appointments set up and call the insurance to make sure everything is covered and it is a go. A lot of people dont agree with my decision to go with the surgery but I have been told that its going to be the healthiest thing for me to do. Having the surgery will get rid of some of the hormones that interfere with my PCOS as well as causing complications with the cancer. I am happy with my decision and I have a wonderful support group. I will let everyone know when surgery is planned and how things go.
268 pounds
10 pounds down and 128 more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment