Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Beginning of week 3

Its the third week of working out and eating better and I have strep throat :( not a whole lot of fun. Working through it though. I am 7 pounds lighter then I was at the beginning of the year and have been keeping it off. I weigh myself everyday just to see but the only ones that I count are the ones on Sunday. I love my work outs. My knees hurt when im done but I know a lot of that is the pressure from the weight I am carting. around. It feels better everyday. I am not as winded coming up the stairs any more. My clothes are fighting better and as well as my shirts. I never thought that I would say that I like working out but when you add the accomplishments that come with it, the great friends that are doing it with you and better overall health its a lot of fun!!! Its exciting and I cant wait to get down to where I want to be. I know that its going to take a while to lose the weight that I want to be at and at the weight the doctors want me at but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment