Tuesday, January 3, 2012
2012
Starting out this year my weight is 278 lbs. I was losing for a while and then started to gain. I understand a little bit more about why I am struggling to lose the weight so now its time to work with it and see what I can do to make things better and get this fat and weight off my body. I have started working out, and eating better. Cut out all soda, sweets and most carbs. The bad carbs that is. Something that I know I have to do with the PCOS. It is not an easy road but I know that I will get there its just going to take time. Being over weight with the PCOS is not a good thing. The extra chemicals and insuline that my body produces can cause ovarian cancer and we all know that battle that has already been played with that one. I just want to be happy and healthy and moving forward with my husband and family. I will keep everyone updated as I go.
For Jan 2nd PCOS Pills as prescribed, 6 inch sub for lunch and 6 inch sub for dinner. 15 minutes of walking for 1 minute and 30 seconds, and jogging for 1 minute back and forth, then did upper body arm reps for 15 minutes. This morning I am sore and will be doing it all over tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment